Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is an enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system that provides traditional telephony features as well as advanced capabilities, such as mobility, presence, preference, and rich conferencing services. This powerful call processing solution can help:
- Build productivity with feature-rich unified communications that help workers spend less time chasing people, and more time being productive.
- Enable mobility with software that has embedded unified mobility capabilities so mobile workers can remain productive wherever they are.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager creates a unified workspace that supports a full range of communications features and applications with a solution that is highly:
- Scalable: Each Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster can support up to 30,000 users.
- Distributable: For scalability, redundancy, and load balancing.
- Available: Support business continuity and improve collaboration with high availability that provides a foundation for multiple levels of server redundancy and survivability.