To add or edit policies:
- Sign in to Cisco WebEx Administration Tool.
- Click the Policy Editor tab. The Policy List appears to the left and the Action List appears at the right of the Policy Editor screen as shown in the following graphic.
- Under Policy List, click Add. "New Policy "appears as the policy name by default.
- Enter a unique name for the policy.
- To add Actions for this policy, see Adding actions to a policy.
- Select the Applied check box to view a message as shown in the following graphic.
- Click OK in the message box to apply the policy for the entire Cisco WebEx Organization.
- To apply policies to specific groups, see Assigning policies to groups.