Adding actions to a policy
To add actions to a policy:
- Sign in to Cisco WebEx Administration Tool.
- Click the Policy Editor tab. The Policy List appears to the left and the Action List appears at the right of the Policy Editor screen as shown in the following graphic.
- Under Policy Name, select the policy to which you want to add actions.
- To add actions, click Add Action under Action List. The Action Editor screen appears.
- Select a policy action from the Action Tag Name drop down list. The list of available action tags appears.
- After selecting the appropriate policy action, select:
- Enabled: to enable the selected policy action.
- Disabled: to disable the selected policy action.
- Advanced: to open the advanced configuration options for the selected policy action.
- When you select Advanced, in the previous step, the Action Editor dialog box expands to show the advanced configuration options.
- Under Action Details Configuration, select the appropriate Action Node Type: Term Element or Logic.
- If you have selected Logic, select the relevant logical operator: OR, AND, or NOT from the logical operators drop down list.
- If you have selected Term Element, select the relevant Element Description Type. The Element Description Type determines the behavior the policy action, that is, whether the policy action will be turned on or off or under what conditions the policy action will be turned on or off. The following types are available:
- Pair Element
Note: The True and False values indicate whether the policy action will be enabled or disabled. The rest of the values determine the condition under which the policy will be enabled or disabled.
- Click Save.