Assigning policies to groups
Assigning a policy to a group involves selecting the group and the policy that you want to apply to it. You can assign multiple policies to a group. If a group contains child groups, the policies you assign to the parent group will also apply to the child groups. However, the policies that you assign to a child group do not apply to the parent group. For more information about policies, see Understanding policies and policy actions.
To assign policies to groups
- Sign in to Cisco WebEx Connect Administration Tool.
- Click the Group tab to open the Group screen.
- In the Search field, enter at least one letter of the group for which you want to assign policies and click Search.
- In the list of groups that match your search term, select the group for which you want to assign policies.
- Under Policy Assignment, select the policies that you want to apply. You can select one policy at a time. A brief pause indicates that your policy is being assigned.
- To unassign a policy, clear the check box next to the appropriate policy.