Organization Certificate Management
Used to manually import, validate, or review X.509 certificates, Organization Certification Management is a management tool for Organization Administrators.
- Select Organization Certificate Management to display the Organization Certificate Management dialog box and available certificates. Previously imported X.509 certificates will be displayed.
Note: Certificates are limited to a maximum of three and only one can be active at any given time.
- Select Import New Certificate to display the Organization Certificate Management dialog box.
- In the Organization Certificate Management dialog box:
- Enter your company's Cisco WebEx Organization name in the Alias field.
- Select Browse to navigate to the X.509 certificate. The certificate should be in a
crt file format.
- Only certificates with 1024, 2048 or 4096 encryption bits and RC4-MD5 algorithms are supported.
- Select Import to import the certificate. If the certificate is not according to the format specified for an X.509 certificate, an error will be displayed.
- Select Close twice to return to the SSO Related Options screen.
- Select Save to save your Federated Web single sign-on Configuration details and return to the SSO Related Options screen