Single sign-on Configuration in the Cisco WebEx Connect Administration Tool
The Cisco WebEx Connect Administration Tool allows the Organization Administrator to configure Single sign-on settings and modify the security setting and certificates for your Cisco WebEx Organization. Options will be displayed based on user authorizations. Not all options will be displayed at all times.
When configuring Cisco WebEx Connect, an SSO request will be required.
Note: Organization Administrators and User Administrators cannot be created using the single sign-on process.
Note: All SSO Organization Administration related settings must match the configuration in IdP.
- Sign in to the Cisco WebEx Connect Administration Tool.
- Click the Configuration tab to display the System Settings options.
- Click Security Settings.
- Select the option as applicable:
- Click Federated Web Single sign in Configuration to configure the administrator display.
- Click Organization Certificate Management to display the dialog for an administrator whose organization has turned on single sign-on or is a “Delegated Authentication” administrator.
- Click WebEx Certificate Management to display the dialog for an administrator whose organization has turned on single sign-on.
- Click Partner Web Single sign-on Configuration to display the dialog for an administrator whose organization is “Delegated Authentication”.