5 Quick Steps to Recession - Proof Your Sales Team
Increasing pressure to improve performance and revenue, matched with uncertainty and dictates for buyers to cut costs are creating a 'perfect storm' for salespeople and sales managers. How can you overcome these obstacles without going into a vicious cycle of cost cutting and decreasing margins?
In this talk show, Razi will show you how you can thrive in uncertain times by:
- Using a consistent sales process to develop predictably solid performance across the sales team.
- Embedding sales tools to lift the effectiveness of B and C level salespeople.
- Increasing forecast accuracy by creating 'no opinion' views of your sales pipeline.
- Decreasing ramp-up times for new sales hires by having them follow a proven sales roadmap.
- Offloading the sales administration work of your salespeople, immediately lowering the cost per sale and the amount of time spent doing non-selling activities.