5 Strategies to Build a Sales Production System for Consistent, Predictable Sales
Next year will challenge sales teams to an extent that hasn't been seen in long time. You are looking at 2009 and wondering if you can commit to continued growth next year. It's a daunting task to meet these numbers while addressing increasing amounts of buyer hesitancy. The good news is there are specific strategies and tactics you can put in place to increase sales momentum.
Join Chris Kiminas and Razi Imam as they discuss how, even in a difficult market, organizations that execute swiftly and expertly on an effective sales process and provide their sales team the right sales performance tools can significantly increase the volume, value and velocity of deals in their pipeline.
You will learn:
- Why consultative salespeople must become process-centric salespeople
- How Sales Managers can develop sales processes that directly impact sales performance
- Which Sales 2.0 tools can help your sales team gauge buyer interest and engage them faster
- How you can predict sales performance and take corrective action
- How to increase your pipeline volume by over 100%
- Ways to reduce you're your cost of sales by 40%
- Keys to shortening new sales hire ramp time by 75%