Beyond the Classroom: Making Mobile and Social Learning Work in Schools
Join ed-tech visionary Kevin Honeycutt and Atlanta Independent School District as they discuss what really happens when a district embraces technology. You’ll get innovative ideas, practical tips, and best practice advice you can use to bring mobility and collaboration safely into your school.
This recorded WebEx is targeted to both technology and curriculum staff. After viewing this informative webinar, you’ll have:
- Inspiring new ideas for embracing collaborative learning and mobility in your schools
- Best-practice advice for keeping mobile and social learning safe
- Real-world suggestions and cautions from a district that serves as a technology integration demonstration site for Texas
- Technical tips for ensuring that your network is prepared for new learning opportunities
- Ideas for engaging students, involving teachers, and getting buy-in from administrators and boards