Coaching in Today’s Organizations—Best Practices and Common Mistakes
In this webinar, Executive Coaching Solutions Partner Patricia Overland will explore two of the most popular coaching applications—coaching to support learning and executive coaching. Drawing on her experience working with hundreds of clients and organizations over the past 14 years, she will share
- Best practices for deploying coaching to support learning—including case studies and best practices
- Misconceptions about executive coaching—what it is and what it isn’t
- How to get the most out of a coaching initiative
- Common mistakes people make when considering coaching
- HR and OD professionals focused on the design, management, and strategy of learning and development in their organizations.
- Senior leaders looking to solve complex business issues, achieve measurable results, and develop leadership capacity to improve productivity and performance.
- L&D decision makers evaluating learning programs and leadership models that build values, skills, and competencies that help people and organizations lead at a higher level.