Creating a High Performing, Values-Aligned Culture
In this webinar, Ken Blanchard Senior Consulting Partners Chris Edmonds and Bob Glaser will show what you can do to create a culture that works. Along the way you'll learn the five critical success factors for transforming any existing culture into a successful and sustainable work environment.
1. Start at the top. Any proposed culture change must be embraced and championed by the senior leadership team. You're destined to failure if they don't lead the way.
2. The importance of defining values in behavioral terms. This is the only approach that makes your desired behaviors observable, tangible, and measurable.
3. Paying attention. Positive and negative consequences must be applied when performance is below agreed to standards or behaviors.
4. The power of high involvement. For everyone to embrace the desired culture, they must be included in the process.
5. One step at a time. Start with a distinct part of the organization-a department, division, plant or regional office-to learn how the process flows. Then, select another distinct part of the organization, and continue the change process there. Repeat until finished.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to create a work environment that builds engagement, commitment, and higher levels of performance.