Developing Metrics to Evaluate HR’s Contribution to the Achievement of Organizational Goals
Learn to develop and use the right metrics to prove HR’s impact on the bottom line and how technology makes this process easier to manage, and take a strategic approach to work to ensure that the HR activities are having their intended impact.
Join this webinar and discover how to:
- Define various measures, methods, metrics and evaluation protocols.
- Compare and contrast HR metrics and business metrics (HR metrics with a strategic linkage) to demonstrate the difference in how the value of HR activities can lead to productivity and profitability.
- Use ROI/cost benefit protocols to determine the effectiveness of HR interventions.
- Design and use technology tools to virtually automate data collection and analysis activities.
- Utilize strategic management principles when developing and implementing HR activities to ensure organizational effectives by design.
This program has been approved for 1 (Specified -Business Management and Strategy ) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your ecertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org