Developing the 21st-Century Leader
The key findings and highlights include:
- A detailed picture of challenges faced by leaders in the 21st century across geographies and organizational types.
- Which leadership attributes are most important for overcoming today’s most pressing business issues.
- Six key performance areas where leaders must show strength to succeed.
- A new tool to help leaders identify and make use of existing strengths and identify and eliminate potential liabilities.
- A model for leadership in the 21st century.