Effective Recruiting Strategies for Managers That Minimize Compliance Risks for Business
In today’s intense regulatory environment, recruiting expands beyond just filling a position. As an HR professional, hiring manager or recruiter, your priority is to find and hire the right person for the right job. Federal agencies have another priority — ensure that the recruiting to hire practices are compliant.
This session is designed to provide that insight to help you understand and avoid the hidden risks in recruiting.
Join us to learn:
- How to proceed if underutilization of a protected class exists.
- Recommendations to collect accurate data on recruiting sources and measure the effectiveness of your programs.
- How to leverage good faith efforts to overcome underutilization with women and minorities.
- Tips on attracting veterans and people with disabilities into the workforce
- Actionable steps to get managers and recruiters aligned toward recruiting goals.