How to Deliver Relevant, Engaging Multimedia Content to 21st Century Campuses
In this informative session, Eric Kunnen, Director of Distance Learning and Instructional Technologies at Grand Rapids Community College (GRCC), and Michael Levin, Director of Digital Services at NBC Learn, will help you discover practical ways to:
- Deliver online multimedia resources to multiple users from multiple access points
- Provide training and ongoing instructional and technical support
- Ensure widespread adoption across the entire institution
In this WebEx, attendees will learn:
- Steps to take to overcome the natural barriers experienced while rolling out a campus-wide instructional resource across an institution.
- Best practices to develop a comprehensive plan to train faculty, and test and implement a new multimedia instructional resource.
- How Grand Rapids Community College faculty use NBC News Archives On Demand in their courses, including real examples of content embedded into online courses within the Blackboard Learn platform.