How to Improve Quality of Hire With Online Reference Checking
- Five references in two days for each candidate.
- Honest feedback about the candidate’s behaviors and skills.
- Scores that identify the 3 to 5 percent of candidates to avoid hiring.
Improve your HR team’s hiring strategy by obtaining information about behaviors and skills that scientifically predict a candidate’s success for a position. Improve reference-checking efficiency by 85 percent, and improve retention by 4 percent.
Participants will learn:
- How to get five or more references to give open feedback on candidates.
- How to use reference feedback to avoid potential bad hires.
- How to improve reference-checking efficiency by 85 percent.
- How to infuse consistency, reliability and validity into each reference check.
- How reference assessments are scientifically proven.