Leadership Sustainability: Seven Disciplines to Achieve the Changes Great Leaders Know They Must Make
HR leaders and talent managers need to think of themselves as leader-makers, helping leaders figure out why they should change, what they should change and helping them build discipline on how they should make the change work. Successful leaders know who they are and what they stand for. They know who they are; they know what values are important to them; and they communicate their objectives in a powerful way. And that’s why their transformative leadership skills drive tremendous value into their businesses.
In this webinar, Dave Ulrich will help you think critically about the actions you must take to prepare your organization and leaders for positive change. We’ll talk about:
- How to summon the vision and courage necessary for driving change.
- Asking tough questions that can help leaders shape their vision.
- Sharpening mental and emotional toughness to make strategic, lasting change.
- Implementing the right changes and dealing with disruptions they may cause.
- Sustaining and managing momentum.