Leading People Through Change: Avoiding 6 Common Mistakes
Using Blanchard’s six-step change model, you’ll learn about some of the common reactions people have when they are asked to change and how leaders inadvertently get it wrong.
- Information Concerns: What is the change? Why is it needed?
- Personal Concerns: How will the change impact me personally? Will I win or lose?
- Implementation Concerns: What do I do first? How do I manage all of the details?
- Impact Concerns: Is the effort worth it? Is the change making a difference?
- Collaboration Concerns: Who else should be involved? How do we spread the word?
- Refinement Concerns: How can we make the change even better?
Don't miss this opportunity to explore how leaders can initiate and foster change by addressing the six predictable stages of concern that will arise. You will learn how to reduce resistance, gain buy-in, and create an action plan for successfully leading a change effort within your organization.