Leading People through Change
In this webinar you will learn that there are six predictable and sequential concerns that people have when they are asked to change.
- Information Concerns: What is the change? Why is it needed?
- Personal Concerns: How will the change impact me personally? Will I win or lose?
- Implementation Concerns: What do I do first? How do I manage all of the details?
- Impact Concerns: Is the effort worth it? Is the change making a difference?
- Collaboration Concerns: Who else should be involved? How do we spread the word?
- Refinement Concerns: How can we make the change even better?
Don't miss this opportunity to explore how leaders can initiate and foster change by addressing the six predictable stages of concern that will arise. You will learn how to reduce resistance, gain buy-in, and create an action plan for successfully leading a change effort within your organization.