MeriTalk Silver Lining Series: Cloud Computing Webcasts Getting Started: How to Put Cloud into Gear?
With cloud computing taking a clear priority in President Obama's 2010 budget and Vivek Kundra's focus on the rapid mobilization and deployment of the up-and-coming information delivery platform, the government IT community is primed for a perfect storm of cloud adoption. While the big-picture thinkers hear the thunder rolling in - the government IT community is left wondering "what will it take for the clouds to gather?"
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will capture the full government cloud computing implementation picture - seven installments covering all the critical areas, from strategic vision to how to get started. This series brings the government IT community together to listen, learn, and collaborate about the cloud computing opportunities ahead.
The sixth in the seven-part Silver Lining Series, this Webcast will focus on:
I wandered lonely as a cloud... The computing paradigm transition can be intimidating nobody wants to go it alone. This expert Federal IT panel will provide practical recommendations on how to get started. Drawing on best practices from government and industry, the session is designed to ensure you don't feel alone as you embrace the cloud change.
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will include:
- Vision: Thursday, July 30, 11am-12:30pm
- Standards and Architecture: Wednesday, August 12, 10-11:15am
- Security: Wednesday, September 9, 11am-12:15pm
- Governance: Wednesday, September 23, 10-11:15am
- Procurement: Wednesday, October 14, 10-11:15am
- Getting Started: Wednesday, October 28, 10-11:15am
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Tuesday, November 3, 10-11:15am