MeriTalk Silver Lining Series: Cloud Computing Webcasts Governance: How to Manage in the Heavens?
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will capture the full government cloud computing implementation picture - seven installments covering all the critical areas, from strategic vision to how to get started. This series brings the government IT community together to listen, learn, and collaborate about the cloud computing opportunities ahead.
The fifth in the seven-part Silver Lining Series, this Webcast will focus on:
As Federal agencies tip toe into cloud computing, how can existing data management, privacy, security, and other IT policies be updated to work in this unstructured environment? What is the impact to current monitoring and enforcement strategies? How can senior executives track, analyze, and monitor agency activities across public, private, and hybrid clouds? Are there better information management tools enabled by using non-agency hardware and software to store and retrieve significant amounts of interoperable agency information? Join this lively discussion with those charged with maximizing IT resources while ensuring data security and availability and learn how they are planning to update selected processes and policies to operate effectively in the cloud.
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will include:
- Vision: Thursday, July 30, 11am-12:30pm
- Standards and Architecture: Wednesday, August 12, 10-11:15am
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Wednesday, August 26, 10-11:15am
- Security: Wednesday, September 9, 11am-12:15pm
- Governance: Wednesday, September 23, 10-11:15am
- Procurement: Wednesday, October 14, 10-11:15am
- Getting Started: Wednesday, October 28, 10-11:15am