Moving From the Classroom to Online Learning: Critical Success Factors
Join us in this webinar, co-sponsored by Brandon Hall Group and Cisco WebEx, as we review the basic components of the technology required, look at online learning benefits and effectiveness, compare the key elements of classroom and online learning, and look in depth at the four critical success factors (specifically, the application, the learners, the leader and the content).
Lance Dublin, a renowned learning industry expert, will share best practices and tips 'n tricks to help you ensure your transition from classroom to online learning is as smooth as possible.
In this session, participants will learn how to:
1. Recognize the pros and cons of online learning
2. Identify the critical issues involved with making this transition
3. Develop a plan to move from classroom to online learning addressing the four critical success factors
4. Apply tips and tricks as well as lessons learned to ensure your success
5. Understand how to leverage cutting edge eLearning technologies to fully engage learners and maximize content retention
Lance Dublin of Dublin Consulting is an independent management consultant and recognized industry expert. He specializes in providing strategy development, program planning and design, and implementation services in the areas of corporate learning, change management, and organizational development. He is the co-author of the capstone book in ASTD's e-learning series, "Implementing e-Learning" and has contributed chapters and articles to numerous other books and professional publications. Lance is also an international speaker having presented at over 300 national and international conferences both in-person and virtually. He is based in San Francisco, California and serves clients world-wide.