Reference-Checking Evolves Into a Strategic Hiring Solution
This session will examine where the reference-checking function has come from in the past — when it was a formality that was checked off and completed over the phone — to its evolution now as an opportunity to collect 360-degree feedback that predicts performance and retention.
Learn how technology has introduced a way for talent acquisition professionals to capture behavioral feedback from five references in two days for each job candidate, and how to avoid the 10 to 15 percent of candidates who score low with references. Also, see a demonstration and overview of how this technology infuses consistency, reliability and validity into each reference-check and obtains scores that identify developmental needs of candidates.
You will learn:
- How to improve quality-of-hire by avoiding the 10 to 15 percent of candidates who score low with references.
- How to capture behavioral feedback from four or more references in two days for each candidate.
- How to infuse consistency, reliability and validity into each reference-check.
- How to identify developmental needs of each candidate.
- How to provide information to hiring managers that influences decisions.