Sensibly Incorporating Technology in Today's Classroom: It's All About the Writing!
Your benefits of participating will include:
- Understanding why the bells and whistles of technology will not replace the need for students to critically read, write and think
- Seeing how cutting edge tech tools can (and should) coexist side-by-side with projects that can be done by candlelight.
- Recognizing that successfully incorporating technology in today's classroom BEGINS WITH THE WRITING!
- Getting comfortable with the idea that technology is evolving at such a rapid pace that there is no more "keeping up."
- Re-conceptualizing our methodologies so that we can allow students to demonstrate their full capabilities without unnecessarily holding them back simply because we, the educators, do not have the same technological abilities that they, the students, possess.