Start the New Year Right — Focus Learning Through Competencies in 2013
Job-specific, task-oriented competencies, associated with tools employees can use and relate to, make a significant positive difference in:
- Best practices sharing.
- Capturing institutional memory.
- Providing consistent communication.
- Setting clear expectations for hiring, performance, career engagement and development.
- Providing clear skills management and mitigation for workforce planning.
- Enabling flexibility in assignments and roles while accelerating capability to learn and deliver.
- Hear case studies and research validating the justification for a learning strategy.
- Learn some of the ways to relate business outcomes from learning.
- Understand how the Kenexa Job Competency Library can make learning not just on the job, but targeted at the job.