Tackling Your Toughest Influence Challenges: Tools for Leading and Influencing in a Matrix Description
Learning and development experts Liz Rayer and Carol Bonett will share insights learned and strategies developed from more than 20 years of helping Fortune 500/Global 1,000 T&D organizations improve the efficiency of their internal working relationships.
In this webinar, you will learn how you can help your organization identity common influence traps and implement simple measures to avoid them.
- Spending too much time trying to get others to understand your point of view.
- Approaching persuasion as selling, rather than as joint problem solving.
- Spending too much time trying to get people to say “yes” and not enough trying to understand why they are saying “no.”
- Spending too much time trying to influence the wrong people (stakeholder mapping).
- People who cannot be influenced.
- People who can’t decide or do what you need.
- Approaching decision making efficiently without sacrificing inclusion.