Teaching Others What You Know: Survival Training for Subject Matter ExpertsModule 4: Designing Course Evaluations
ASTD Atlanta provides the solution as we offer participants the tools to develop and implement course evaluations.
The objectives for the May 21, 2008 webinar include:
- Describing the importance of course evaluations.
- Linking course evaluations to the original learning and performance objectives.
- Determining the most appropriate level of evaluation.
- Creating and implementing appropriate tools for gathering feedback.
- Utilizing data gathered for future course development and follow up.
An additional module will follow:
- Module 5: Practicing Training Delivery Techniques (classroom). This session is by invitation only to participants who attended all four modules and successfully completed the assessments. The date is set for Friday, June 20, 2008, Atlanta, Ga. (location to be determined)