The 10 Biggest Referral Mistakes Salespeople Make
The men and women who have reached the top of their industries have learned how to generate their business through direct introductions to prospects from their clients.
Now, You Can Learn The Process They Use to Create Their Huge Volume of Business.
During the seminar Razi and Paul will discuss:
- Why what you've been taught about asking for referrals is wrong
- What you MUST do to get quality referrals
- How to get lots of high quality referrals from your clients EVEN if they say they don't have any to give
- How to get 100 referrals to the exact people or companies you KNOW you want to be referred to in 90 days or less
- Why calling a referred prospect is the WORST thing you can do
- Why referral-based salespeople are viewed differently by prospects
Best-selling author, speaker, and leading authority on lead generation and personal marketing, Paul McCord has been training, coaching and mentoring salespeople for over 20 years and managing and consulting with companies for over 15 years.
His best-selling first book, Creating a Million Dollars a Year Sales Income: Sales Success through Client Referrals (John Wiley and Sons, 2007) is quickly becoming recognized as the authoritative work on referral selling. His second book, SuperStar Selling: 12 Keys to Becoming a Sales SuperStar, to be released by Morgan James Publishing in late winter or early spring of 2008, leads salespeople through the 12 areas of professional development required to reach the top in sales.
Paul has recently had the honor of being nominated to and accepted in The Society of Industry Leaders. Sponsored by Standard and Poors, the society is made up of corporate executives and thought leaders from a number of industries who consult with and advise institutional investors on a number of problems and issues.