The Truth About Leadership: You Are the Most Important Leader in Your Organization
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why, in these challenging times, we are likely to see some of the best leadership we've seen in two decades, and why we ought to be excited and optimistic in the face of adversity.
- The one attribute that is the foundation of all leadership.
- What you have to do in order to fully commit yourself to an organization and what you have to do as a leader to get others committed.
- The one practice that is the best predictor of leadership effectiveness.
- The one quality that differentiates leaders from other credible people.
- The one ingredient that is absolutely essential to creating high-performing teams in times of adversity and challenge.