The future of enterprise events: maximizing growth in the digital age
IDC Spotlight explores key requirements for a successful enterprise events program
As in-person events return and virtual experiences remain crucial, enterprises are looking for successful event program strategies in the digital age.
The IDC Spotlight, sponsored by Webex Events (formerly Socio), The Future of Enterprise Events: Maximizing Growth in the Digital Age (doc #US50485423, March 2023) explores a hybrid approach to events using the latest event and community technology.
Discover key considerations for creating scalable event programs that elevate the customer journey and drive business results, including:
- Tech-enabled experiences: blend in-person and virtual events for a better experience.
- Personalized experiences: use first-party data for attendee personalization.
- Custom event solutions: engage attendees effectively with tailored solutions.
- Always-on communities: foster year-round engagement with active communities.
- Significance of events: leverage in-person events, virtual events, and communities for effective marketing in the age of data privacy.