A group can only be deleted if the group is empty with no associated users. However, if a group is not empty, you can delete any users that belong to multiple groups. You cannot delete the top-level group, which was created when your Cisco WebEx Messenger organization was provisioned.
To delete a group:
- Sign in to Cisco WebEx Messenger Administration Tool.
- Select the Group tab to open the Group screen.
- In the Search field, enter at least one letter of the group that you want to delete and select Search to view the group you want to delete.
- Select the group and select Delete to view the Delete Group confirmation message.
- Select OK in the message box to delete the selected group. You cannot retrieve a deleted group.