Adding actions to a policy
To add actions to a policy:
- Sign in to Cisco WebEx Messenger Administration Tool.
- Select the Policy Editor tab. The Policy List appears to the left and the Action List appears at the right of the Policy Editor screen as shown in the following graphic.
- Under Policy Name, select the policy to which you want to add actions.
- To add actions, select Add under Action List on the right of the screen. The Action Editor screen appears.
- Select a policy action from the Action Tag Name list.
- Select Save.
- Repeat Steps 3-6 until all of your policies have actions assigned to them.