Approving request to add application to public library
This is for users with Organization Administrator privileges only.
- The Organization Administrator receives an email notification each time a user requests a widget/template to be copied to the public library. The email has a title such as, Request to copy application to the Public Library.
- The Organization Administrator needs to sign in to MyWebEx and navigate to the library management widget.
- The Organization Administrator will see a list of applications in the Pending Approval list. The Organization Administrator can hover over the widget to see details (pop-up similar to the "Get More Apps" pop-up), and Accept or Deny the request.
- If the request is approved, it appears in the public library.
- If the request is denied, it is removed from the Pending Approval list and a notification is sent to the user.