Organization Certificate Management
- Click Organization Certificate Management to display the Organization Certificate Management dialog box and available certificates. Previously imported X.509 certificates will be displayed.
Note: Certificates are limited to a maximum of three.
- Click Import New Certificate to display the Organization Certificate Management dialog box. If no certificates are displayed,
- In the Organization Certificate Management dialog box:
- Enter your company's Cisco WebEx Connect Organization name in the Alias field.
- Click Browse to navigate to the X.509 certificate. The certificate should be in a
crt file format.
- Click Import to import the certificate. If the certificate is not according to the format specified for an X.509 certificate, an error will be displayed.
- Click Close twice to return to the SSO Related Options screen.
- Click Save to save your Federated Web single sign-on Configuration details and return to the SSO Related Options screen