Organization Certificate Management
Used to manually import, validate, or remove X.509 certificates, Organization Certification Management is a management tool for Organization Administrators.
- Select Organization Certificate Management to display the Organization Certificate Management dialog box and available certificates. Previously imported X.509 certificates are displayed.
Note: Certificates are limited to a maximum of three and only one can be active at any given time.
- Select a certificate link in the Certificate Alias column to view certificate details and, optionally, select Remove to remove the certificate.
- Select Import New Certificate... to display the Organization Certificate Management dialog box.
- In the Organization Certificate Management dialog box:
- Enter your company's Cisco WebEx Organization name in the Alias field.
- Select Browse to navigate to the X.509 certificate. The certificate should be in a
crt file format.
- Only certificates with 1024, 2048 or 4096 encryption bits and RC4-MD5 algorithms are supported.
- Select Import to import the certificate. If the certificate is not according to the format specified for an X.509 certificate, an error is displayed.
- Select Close and Save to save your newly imported organization certificate and return to the SSO Related Options screen