Entering instant message blocking settings
Instant message (IM) blocking settings include specifying the following:
- file types that you want to prohibit from being exchanged over IM communications
- URLs that you want to prohibit from being accessed over IM communications
To enter instant message blocking settings:
- Select the Configuration tab to open the Organization Information screen as the default view.
- Under Connect Client, select IM Block Settings to open the IM Block Settings screen.
- In the Blocked File Types box, enter the file types you want to block in IM communications. Separate each file type with a semicolon.
- In the Blocked URLs box, enter the URLs you want to prohibit in IM communications.Separate each URL with a semicolon.
- Select Save to save the IM blocking settings.