Building the Capabilities to Lead Agile, People-Centered Companies
In this webinar, Michael Lurie, VP of Enterprise Solutions for The Ken Blanchard Companies, will introduce the Blanchard Leadership Development Framework, a strategic and powerful approach to building the capabilities leaders need to succeed and thrive in today’s complex and constantly changing environment. Participants will explore
- Crafting a Leadership Development Strategy and Architecture: Learn how to create a comprehensive system of building leadership capabilities at all levels across the company.
- Creating Integrated Learning Journeys: Learn how to successfully address three key questions: What are the competencies to be developed? What content will best build those competencies? And what learning experiences will do so most effectively and efficiently?
- Designing for Continual Evolution: Learn how to design a dynamic leadership capability-building system that is always adapting and evolving to meet changing needs and circumstances.
- HR and OD professionals focused on the design, management, and strategy of learning and development in their organizations.
- Senior leaders looking to solve complex business issues, achieve measurable results, and develop leadership capacity to improve productivity and performance.
- L&D decision makers evaluating learning systems and leadership models that build values, skills, and competencies that help people and organizations lead at a higher level.