Do Happy Employees Lead to Happy Customers: Revisiting the Employee-Customer Connection
Maritz recently conducted a study of nearly 1500 full-time employees to better understand the nature of the employee-customer relationship. This webinar will focus on the results of that study and provide insight as to what employees can tell us about how to improve customer experience, as well as to how to better engage the workforce in customer interactions.
Join Rick Garlick, Director of Consulting and Strategic Implementation for Maritz Research, as he explains how organizations can use these employee satisfaction findings to bring about positive change and make their companies more customer focuses.
Don't miss this program!
This Webcast will:
- Provide an overview of a recent study designed to understand the employee-customer relationship
- Reveal what employees say enhances their efforts to provide better customer experience
- Explain steps organizations can do to make their companies more customer focused
- EVP with corporate responsibility for Customer Experience
- SVP's of Human Resources
- Directors of Recruiting
- VP's of Marketing
- Marketing Directors/Managers
- Strategic Planners
- Marketing Researchers