Get Started Now with Dashboards: The 9 Best Practices for Speeding Decisions
By putting the right metrics, resources, processes and technologies in place, you can use dashboards to not only measure marketing performance but to also engage in scenario planning and experimental design at a tactical level. From an organizational perspective, marketing dashboards facilitate a culture of marketing accountability and progressive improvement.
But how do you build and maintain an effective dashboard project? How do you know yours is solving the challenges it was designed for?
Join us for a complimentary webcast in which you'll learn about the value of marketing dashboards as a stimulus for disseminating marketing performance information to decision makers, for instilling an organizational focus on marketing accountability, and for defining marketing benchmarks and goals.
- Why dashboards will help you improve your visibility into key marketing data
- How dashboards will help you and your team use marketing information more effectively
- How dashboards will accelerate your decision-making
- How to use dashboards to get your colleagues on the same page
- The 9 best practices that will get you up-and-running quickly and effectively