Learn Wireless video streaming that works: No more wires, no more headaches
Keller ISD, one of the fastest growing school districts in Texas serving over 30,000 students is implementing district-wide visual learning by streaming high-quality video and other multimedia resources to the classroom wirelessly, providing on-demand access to digital content and instructional tools for teachers and students.
They installed the Video-on-Demand and Digital Media management solution to deliver rich digital education content to classrooms throughout the school district over the new wireless network. This cost-effective solution now provides high-speed, district-wide access and ensures seamless delivery of multimedia content to students & teachers.
Sponsored by Motorola and moderated by Craig Mathias, this webcast will show you how your school district can:
- deliver crisp, clear and reliable video and other multimedia resources over a Wi-Fi network to students & teachers
- replace previous generation wired and wireless networks
- provide maximum coverage in dense user environments to support many video streams, and complex data applications
- proactively optimizes WLAN performance as well as ensure network reliability
- maximize the availability of WLANs and minimizes impact to network engineers, thus reducing operational expenses