MeriTalk Silver Lining Series: Cloud Computing Webcasts Security: Can We Trust the Cloud?
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will capture the full government cloud computing implementation picture - seven installments covering all the critical areas, from strategic vision to how to get started. This series brings the government IT community together to listen, learn, and collaborate about the cloud computing opportunities ahead.
The fourth in the seven-part Silver Lining Series, this Webcast will focus on:
Security concerns are the surest thing to bring the government's head out of the clouds. Will cloud computing put hackers on cloud 9? Do we need different types of cloud computing implementations that offer varying levels of information assurance? How do IT professionals lock down an environment that is available everywhere and not owned by the government user? How do you deal with sensitive data and PII in a cloud environment? How do FISMA and other legislative requirements for information security and integrity impact public, private, and hybrid clouds? Join this discussion about current government initiatives to engage cloud computing in a secure, trusted realm and leverage security lessons from successful deployments.
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will include:
- Vision: Thursday, July 30, 11am-12:30pm
- Standards and Architecture: Wednesday, August 12, 10-11:15am
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Wednesday, August 26, 10-11:15am
- Security: Wednesday, September 9, 11am-12:15pm
- Governance: Wednesday, September 23, 10-11:15am
- Procurement: Wednesday, October 14, 10-11:15am
- Getting Started: Wednesday, October 28, 10-11:15am