MeriTalk Silver Lining Series: Cloud Computing Webcasts Standards and Architecture: What is the Right Formation?
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will capture the full government cloud computing implementation picture - seven installments covering all the critical areas, from strategic vision to how to get started. This series brings the government IT community together to listen, learn, and collaborate about the cloud computing opportunities ahead.
The second in the seven-part Silver Lining Series, this Webcast will focus on:
Cumulus, nimbus, cirrus clouds come in many shapes and sizes. Our Federal IT expert panelists will discuss the merit of the various cloud computing architecture options Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Resources as a Service (RaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Computing as a Service (CaaS). The session will review associated pros and cons to help Federal agency decision makers understand which cloud formations are right for your organization.
The MeriTalk Silver Lining Webcast Series will include:
- Vision: Thursday, July 30, 11am-12:30pm
- Standards and Architecture: Wednesday, August 12, 10-11:15am
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Wednesday, August 26, 10-11:15am
- Security: Wednesday, September 9, 11am-12:15pm
- Governance: Wednesday, September 23, 10-11:15am
- Procurement: Wednesday, October 14, 10-11:15am
- Getting Started: Wednesday, October 28, 10-11:15am