The Role of Collaborative Technologies in Your 2010 L&D Strategy
- Learning connections will matter as much as learning transactions.
- Connecting people to expertise will become an enterprise priority.
- Employees will demand and receive continuous feedback.
- The traditional organization chart will be replaced by social network analysis maps.
- Video will emerge as the way that people want to learn and collaborate.
- Mobile learning will finally come of age.
- Informal processes will be valued and encouraged they will be social and real time.
- The most successful companies will value collective competencies more than individual competencies.