FIMA Market Data 2013 Shared by wbrfreelancer
FIMAMarket Data 2013
The <a href=”http://www.wbresearch.com/fimamarketdata/home.aspx”>FIMAMarket Data Conference </a> is a dedicated meeting place for Europe’smost senior market data professionals. In this meeting the most senior marketdata experts in Europe will deliver strategic, technical and operationalperspectives on how organisations can implement an efficient and effective<a href=”http://www.wbresearch.com/fimamarketdata/DayOne.aspx”>marketdata strategy </a> and a successful <ahref=”http://www.wbresearch.com/fimamarketdata/DayTwo.aspx”>enterprise riskmanagement </a> in the context of cost pressure and regulatory upheaval.
Key topics include:
1. Areyou prepared for upcoming regulatory changes and do you know how they areaffecting market data? Assess how the regulatory changes including EMIR, MiFIDII and Dodd Frank are looking like how they will impact you and how best toprepare for them
2. Areyou an infrastructure or a business expert? FIMA Market Data has created adedicated content for both the business and infrastructure professionals withinmarket data. Pick the sessions dedicated to each area and leverage theopportunity to get up to speed with the latest strategies and technologieswithin each one.
3. Howare you achieving cost saving and strategic improvements? Benchmark with your industry peers and share strategies and results on costsaving initiatives, data usage, market data infrastructure and vendor management to name just a few
4. Jointhe most respected market data management practitioners from the world’s leadingfinancial institutions – hear what <ahref=”http://www.wbresearch.com/fimamarketdata/SponsorshipOpportunities.aspx“>data management solutions </a> make them successful. This is yourchance to network with delegates and influence the regulators.
5. Findcutting-edge solutions to successfully tackle your market data specificchallenges and make a real impact to give you the strategies and ideas you needin your workplace – all under one roof
6. Networkwith industry leaders from leading sell side and buy side firms in capitalmarkets and thought provoking solution providers – gather what you need for theyear in just one place across just two days.
Date: 21 - 22 May, 2013
The Bloomsbury Hotel, London, UK
The Bloomsbury Hotel London
16-22 GreatRussell St
London, WC1B 3NN
Tel : 020 73471000