Plans & Pricing
Choose a plan that fits your company's goal.
- Free features
- Up to 50 participants in each meeting
- Each meeting can last up to 40 minutes
- Unlimited number of meetings
- 1 GB of cloud storage
Video conferencing features
- High-definition (HD) video
- Use your computer for audio (VoIP)
- Active speaker and thumbnail view
- Grid view
- Floating view
- Screen sharing
- Webex Personal Room
- Webex Meetings web app *
- Calendar integrations
- Instant meetings and scheduled meetings
- Share web-based multimedia content
- MP4 meeting recordings
- Meeting controls for host
- Q & A, polling, and Raise Hand features
- Join from a video system or application
Webex Teams collaboration features
- Interactive whiteboards
- Unlimited messaging and file sharing
- Search messages, users, and files
- Message threads and quoting messages
- Share emojis, GIFs, and animated GIFs in messages
- Availability status
- Mobile screen sharing
- Support for iPhone, iPad, Android, and wearable devices
- Voice command integrations
- TLS 1.2 and AES 256-bit encryption
- Personal Room locking and unlocking
- Fully encrypted meetings, including recording storage
- Online support
- All Free features +
- Up to 50 participants in each meeting
- Meet as long as you want
- Call-in for audio
- 5 GB of cloud storage
- Recording transcriptions
- Application and file sharing
- Customizable Personal Room link
- Webex Meetings integrations with other applications
- User management
- Administrative feature controls
- Business hours customer support
- All Starter features +
- Host up to 100 participants
- Ability to assign alternate hosts
- Allow others to schedule meetings on behalf of the host
- Customizable Webex site URL
- Administrative portal
- Analytics and troubleshooting
- 24/7 Customer support
Optional add-onsCall me (Domestic)per host/monthCall me (International)per host/monthCall me (International)per host/month
Large teams & businesses
*minimum 5 licenses per month
- All Plus features +
- Host up to 200 participants
- 10 GB of cloud storage
- Branding and customizations
- Single sign-on
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory sync
- Domain claim
Optional add-onsCall me (Domestic)per host/monthCall me (International)per host/monthCall me International,per host/month
Looking for even greater flexibility?
Learn about our options for Enterprise.
Webex Events and TrainingLooking to host webinars, large events, or conduct trainings? With Webex Events and Webcasting you can wow your audience and reach up to 40,000+ attendees. And using Webex Training you can deliver impactful trainings whether you are teaching five students or up to a 1,000. Webex has a solution for all.
Webex for EducationWebex can help make your classroom of the future vision a reality today. Extend Webex access to students, increase engagement, collaborate securely and simplify your administrative work streams with Cisco Webex for Education. Also ask about Cisco Webex Board to take your classroom experience to the next level.
Commonly asked questions
What is a host license?
The host is any individual who may schedule and conduct Webex meetings. The username and password for the account are specifically tied to an individual license.
Why would I need more than one host license?
Purchasing more than one host license allows your organization to host meetings simultaneously. For example, one license allows one hosted meeting at once, two licenses allow two hosted meetings at once, and three licenses three hosted meetings at once, etc.
What payment methods can I use?
We accept credit cards and PayPal. You’ll see a list of the payment methods we accept in the shopping cart when you enter your billing information. Our servers encrypt all information submitted to them, so you can be confident that your payment information will be kept safe and secure.
In which countries can I join using toll dial-in for Webex Meetings?
You can join meetings from anywhere using VoIP (Voice over IP) on your Internet-connected device. For your convenience, we also offer toll dial-in numbers in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
How does the free trial work?
For a period of 30 days, you'll get to enjoy the Business plan, which includes premium subscription for Cisco Webex Meetings and Webex Teams.
- Hold unlimited HD video meetings with up to 200 people.
- Choose VoIP or dial-in audio.
- Use your very own customizable Personal Meeting Room to schedule meetings or meet instantly.
- Screen share, white board, and share files.
- And use the most secure business messaging app.