This isn’t your ordinary desk phone.
Claim your workspace, hop on a call, or join a video meeting—all from your desk phone.
See it all come together, perfectly.
Next-generation hot desking.
No need to call for reservations. Just walk up and claim your space.
Optimize every desk for intuitive collaboration.
Great interactions without the distractions.
You’ll sound great with sophisticated audio settings that let you reduce background noise or optimize for your voice.
Look your best with high-quality video clarity, color, and smoothness from the 1080p resolution camera, equipped with a privacy shutter.
Find the perfect angle with a 112-degree field of view camera equipped with a 60-degree vertically pivoting axis.
Simple, personal, scalable hybrid work in any space.
The difference is in the details.
- 7-inch touchscreen monitor
- 1024x600 resolution
- Contrast ratio: 1200:1
- Viewing angle: +/- 85°
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Color depth: 16.7M colors
- 4MP image sensor
- 30 frames per second
- 1/3’’ CMOS
- f/2.2 aperture
- 72° horizontal field of view
- 45° vertical field of view
- Auto focus (face detect)
- Focus distance: ~7.87 inches (20 cm) to infinity
- Auto brightness, and white balance
- Privacy shutter
- LED light in front indicating camera status
- Video stream: full HD 1080p30
- H.264 AVC
- Frequency response: 150 Hz – 20 kHz full band support
- Background noise removal
- Optimize for my voice
- Full-band audio
- Voice activity detection
- Silence suppression
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
- TIA-920 WB/HD audio compliant
- Full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility to place and receive calls hands-free
- Audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used
- Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
- Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control toggle key
- Speakerphone, Headset, and Mute keys
- Cap touch key
- Power button
- Dial pad is ADA-compliant
- Standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through RJ-9 port)
- Coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone
- Cord length is approximately 21 inches coiled (55 cm, about 1.8 ft), extends up to 72 inches (183 cm, about 6 ft)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC)
- Meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Able to achieve Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers
- Analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable, RJ-9 audio port
- The auxiliary port supports electronic hookswitch control with a Cisco or third-party headset connected to it
- One USB-C and one USB-A port so users can enhance calling with enabled wired or wireless headsets
- The phone offers Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66 ft (20 m) range)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP) is supported for untethered headset connections and voice communications
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- Call hold/resume
- Music on Hold (MoH)
- Mute/unmute for both audio and video
- Call forward
- Do not disturb
- Call park
- Call pickup
- Speed dial
- Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing
- Share line
- Local call history
- Remote call history
- Directory search
- Adjustable ring tones and volume levels
- Adjustable display brightness
- Time and date display
- Time zone settings
- Webex unified call history
- Webex unified directory
- One button to join Webex meetings
- Hot desking
- Metrics for analytics and debugging
- Secure boot
- Secure credential storage
- Device authentication
- Configure file authentication and encryption
- Image authentication
- Random bit generation
- Hardware cryptographic acceleration
- Secure Unique Device Identifier (SUDI)
- Ethernet 802.1x supplicant options: Extensible Authentication Protocol-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS)
- Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS
- Media authentication and encryption using SRTP
- HTTPS for client and server
Weight & dimensions
- 10.79 x 10.139 x 4.32 inches (273.58 x 258.85 x 109.62 mm), excluding foot stand
- 2.89 lb (1310 g)
Better collaboration with Webex.
The ideal phone for almost any deployment.
This greatly improves interactions with customers and co-workers.
Quality is everything, and the Cisco IP Phone 8800 series phones delivers on this.
Compare Cisco IP Phones.
Learn more about our expansive phone portfolio here
1080p, 112-degree FOV
Username and password/PIN
Username and password/PIN
Username and password/PIN
Bluetooth, RJ-9, AUX
Bluetooth, RJ-9, AUX, USB-A
Bluetooth, RJ-9, AUX, USB-A, USB-C
Reimagine your workspace.
Jump into an immersive workspace experience and tour the latest innovations powering hybrid work.
Bring your own headset.
Pair the video phone with your favorite headset for maximum comfort.
Hybrid work insights.
Start your journey to intelligent workspaces.
More Than Just a Phone: The New Cisco Video Phone 8875
Learn about the intuitive phone built to bring hybrid work to every desk.
Best Practices for Returning to the Office
It’s time to think about redesigning the workplace for better hybrid work, maximizing both productivity and well-being.
Hot Desking and Room Booking Without the Headaches
Your employees deserve a hybrid work experience that’s streamlined and personalized—with the right tech to make it happen.