Aragon Names Webex an Intelligent Video Conferencing Leader
Video conferencing tools are now the de facto technology for hybrid work, says Aragon Research in its new report. Now market-leading technology providers are shifting to incorporate more intelligent features such as sound management, voice analytics, auto transcription and more. The report states: "It isn’t about having a meeting anymore; it is about automating the meeting experience."
Aragon points to several strengths that help Webex stand out among providers, such as:
- Platform approach covering all collaboration workloads
- High-quality video across devices, including mobile
- Intelligent video rooms and endpoints
- Webex Assistant for notes and action items
- Intelligent audio that can isolate and optimize voices
- Webex Mobile Platform
- Interoperability with Google, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom
- Support for multiple use cases
- Advanced audience engagement capabilities
- Integrations with popular third-party tools such as Salesforce
Download the Aragon Research report now to see why Webex is considered a leader in intelligent video conferencing.