The Collaboration How-To Guide for the Hybrid Workplace
While most people don’t want to work from the office full-time, 95% say they want to return to the office for team building, collaboration, and connection with peers.
But in our hybrid work world, even in-office collaboration will likely include remote participants. Making sure both in-person and remote workers can easily connect and have an equal voice is critical.
How can you create an office environment that’s ideal for hybrid collaboration?
Download this guide to learn how IT and facilities managers can redesign workspaces to provide inclusive hybrid work experiences, leveraging your existing technology.
Get insight on:
- Greeting employees with a digital office entry experience.
- Providing intuitive wayfinding and room booking.
- Facilitating frictionless hot desking.
- Choosing the right technology.
- Enabling seamless collaboration experiences.
- Prioritizing well-being in workspaces.
- Continually optimizing spaces with real-time data.