Support customers or internal users no matter where they are, and reduce costs at the same time. Start an online session instantly and bring in the resources you need to solve problems — on first contact.
- Unlimited support sessions
- Up to 5 participants per session
- Works across firewalls, and with all major platforms
- Inbound and outbound support requests
- Web-based Automated Call Distribution (WebACD) routing and queue management
- Localization for 11 languages
- Integrated high-quality video (360p)
- Integrated voice conferencing (additional charge)
Better support, faster resolution
- Use WebACD to direct users to the right specialist.
- Meet face-to-face in high-quality, full-screen video sessions.
- Observe and troubleshoot software and systems in real time along with the customer.
- Reboot and reconnect without losing session continuity, even in safe mode.
Increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Minimize on-site service calls.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems quickly.
- Chat with other reps or bring in experts to increase first-contact resolution.
- Support 5 users per rep with a multi-session interface.
Easy to use — for your reps and customers
Boost rep productivity and improve your customers’ support experience with convenient sessions and faster, easier problem resolution.
- Enable users to start a support session with the click of a button on your website, within your product, or in an email signature.
- Use the chat-phrase library for faster responses and scripted calls.
- Install software patches instantly with drag-and-drop file transfer.
- Collect system information with one click — and save it for future reference.
Simplify support management
WebEx Support Center is delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud — a highly available platform with unmatched performance. There’s no complicated software to install or costly hardware to purchase, and the Cisco WebEx Cloud ensures the highest grade of enterprise security.
Deliver WebEx products quickly
and easily with cloud managed networks
from Meraki, now part of Cisco.
Add Cisco WebEx Remote Access to your support package.
Create and support networks of thousands of computers anywhere in the world. Perform real-time service and maintenance tasks remotely any time — with or without users present.
See how WebEx Remote Support can help your organization.
CISCO SMALL BUSINESS
To buy WebEx Remote Support, call a Sales Specialist at 1 866-863-3911