Free video conferencing with Cisco Webex.
A better meeting experience starts here, for free. Video conference for free, with video-first meetings, screen sharing and integrated audio.
For a limited time, enjoy these expanded free video conferencing features.
- Host up to 100 participants
- Meet as long as you want (no meeting time restrictions)
- Connect audio with Toll dial-in or over your computer (VoIP)
- Desktop, application, file & whiteboarding screen sharing
- Unlimited usage and number of meetings
A whole lot of video conferencing features, free.
- High-definition (HD) video-first experiences that bring you face-to-face.
- Toll dial-in or Voice over IP (VoIP) that uses your computer to connect your audio to the video conference.
- Multiple video views, including active speaker and thumbnail view, grid view, floating view.
- Desktop, application, file & whiteboarding screen sharing.
- Webex Personal Room that serves as your own virtual office for starting meetings instantly, scheduling ahead, or leaving open for drop-ins.
- Calendar integrations, including Google and Microsoft.
- Rich content and screen sharing, like video or animation at 30 frames per second.
- Meeting recordings in easy-to-share MP4 files.
Want even more premium features? Simply upgrade to one of our paid plans and you’ll have access to even more premium video conferencing features.
Keep work moving during the meeting, and beyond.
Your video conference is just the beginning. Also included for free are team collaboration features that keep your work moving before, during and after the meeting.
- Interactive whiteboards for co-collaborating in real-time.
- Keep your conversations organized by using message threads or quoting messages.
- Have a little fun by sharing emojis, GIFs, and animated GIFs in messages.
Video conferences to go.
With our free video conferencing plan, you’ll also get a full range of mobile features so you can take your meetings with you, whether at home, in the office, or on the road.
- Native mobile screen sharing.
- Support for iPhone, iPad, Android, and wearable devices.
- Voice command integrations for your hands-free meetings.
Learn more about Webex video conferencing.